Smartrend Supply Ltd., established in 2004, is a leading manufacturer of customer-specific components and assemblies for transportation and general industrial applications. In 2018, First Light Safety Products was created as a subsidiary of Smartrend Supply Ltd. First Light, an innovative and progressive organization, incorporates LED technology into essential safety indicators to improve the visibility of school buses, thus increasing the safety of drivers and passengers of buses and other motor vehicles. Both organizations share a 20,000 sq ft, state of the art manufacturing facility.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing SMG’s and First Light Safety Products marketing and brand strategies to assist in the achieving the company’s sales targets. The successful candidate will coordinate and work cohesively with our Marketing Manager, marketing partners, and internal departments to deliver on the company’s marketing objectives.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the development and on-going maintenance of SMG and First Light’s website including content development and updates.
- Create, edit, and, optimize marketing materials including but not limited to: cut sheets, videos, technical data sheets, and catalogs.
- Manage First Light’s trade show presence including but not limited to: booking, shipping, packaging, organizing, tracking, and reporting.
- Manage social media accounts.
- Capture branded visuals including video and images for marketing purposes.
- Coordinate and execute email marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that all brand communication elements are consistent, accurate, and reflective of current brand strategy and communication objectives.
- Assist in lead generation efforts.
- Assist in executing First Light’s advertising strategy.
- Other projects as assigned by Management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in related field.
- Experience in online, digital marketing, and social media.
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, illustrator, Photoshop, etc.).
- High level of organizational skills, detail oriented, and analytical.
- Professional and clear communication skills.
- An energetic, diligent work ethic.
- A history of innovation, creativity, and delivering results.
- Knowledge in photography and video editing is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of email providers such as Active Campaign is considered an asset.
- Able to work with little supervision.
- Must be able to travel through Canada and the USA.
Share with us your talent, drive, and entrepreneurial spirit and we will provide a creative and supportive environment, where valuable contributions are rewarded and celebrated with professional growth, job satisfaction, and an attractive total compensation program. We offer a benefits package to our employees including:
- Group Insurance Plan
- Paid Vacations
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.