Reporting to the Production Manager, the SMT Machine Operator will be responsible for producing electronic components on the SMT line. The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail and is a very methodical person who manages tight timelines.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities:
• Program, setup and operate SMT pick and place machines specific to electronics industry.
• Load and unload electronic components in and out of machines.
• Study parts datasheets, drawings, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and other pertinent information
• Perform minor machine maintenance at scheduled times
• Know and follow all safety and quality requirements
• Able to function well within a team setting in a fast-paced environment
• Any other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
• Minimum of 1-3 years of work experience in a Manufacturing environment
• SMT machine operator background is an asset
• Experience working within original equipment manufacturers
• Good manual dexterity
• Work well under pressure and under tight timelines
• Ability to interpret technical data, in mathematical or diagram form
• Knowledge of production documentation and mechanical and electrical assemblies
• Basic computer knowledge and skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and ERP/MRP Systems
• An energetic, diligent work ethic and able to work with little supervision
Share with us your talent, drive, and entrepreneurial spirit and we will provide a creative and supportive environment, where valuable contributions are rewarded and celebrated with professional growth, job satisfaction, and an attractive total compensation program. We offer a
benefits package to our employees including:
• Group Insurance Plan
• Paid Vacations
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL APPLICANTS WHO APPLY, HOWEVER, ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR
AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.